Happy Brithday to AJI!


...Assalamualaikum...



Wanna post so much banarnya pi~~~been busy and inda dapat post...As I promise kaka atie that I will DEDICATE this post to Kaka atie...Kaka sorry ah the cupcake pictures arah dear laling so I cant yet post it...But insyaALLAH when I see him this Sunday will post it for you...


~~~Happy Belated Birthday to AJI NOOR HASLIZAL yang ke 27 tahun~~~




Note:Kaka I took this pic at your FB hope thats ok...


Hehe I hope you didnt get a sugar rush from the cake and cupcakes....Hope that you had a blast on your birthday celebration and now I know you like liverpool...oh yeah one more thing aji kau tua dah,ehehe(jangan marah~~~)








Aji's Birthday cake arah Le'apple...I took it around 6 ish...and I promise gnol(aji's housemate) to meet up at supersave at 7 kan bagi the cake and cupcake...Thanks to gnol for helping out...gila akhir wah aku ah...I was busy the whole day...



Note: my baby sis help out sal nya I need someone to hold the cake on the way to Supasave,hehe...awww my lil gundut,ahaha





The cupcake journey seriusly I had no idea di mana jalan pasir ani banarnya...Yatah linz asked hubby to accompany me...Sekali nya ya pun inda tau dimana jalan pasir...I was like bwoh (panic kajap) then Linz pun antam saja lah and in less than an hour have to pick up babu haha...but kaka atie no worries i was on schedule,hehe and I got to met hubby...(the cupcake pic will be updated later,k?)



Ok atu saja for today and aji's birthday was on the 22nd October 2008 Wednesday...Once again Happy Belated Birthday Aji!!!

0 comments: