Assalamualaikum....
Hai all! Well I know that I have not been keen on updating my blog...busy busy busy...lots of things happened that I just cant get the time to blog...Just gonna update you guys...Lets say what hapeened since Sunday...Sunday went out wif babu bali kain...I dont' know why my mom right now loves to buy kain seriusly...for myself dont get me wrong i love kain myself who doesnt right?...we went to buy kain for myself, my mom n gundut...apparently we have wedding invitation this feb and also a lot in march...I think when its the month to get married...people get married on the same month,hehe...kan kawin ku eh,hahaha(jk)...
Supposely that afternoon Linz went jogging di tasek lama wif cousine Simah...sekalinya bebeh msg he wanted to go jogging/hiking wif me...I was like ok...and plus Simah also have a change of plans ;) and we did went and we broke the last recond by 22minutes...yes people he timed from the begining til the end...we were really tired(emphasis on myself,haha) but we had fun,hehe...I thinkI got used to it already since been going there for my morning jog/hiking(inda plg sampai abis sampai 4 pusing balik,haha).where you ask? its at SB...seriusly needs new hiking shoes!!! I have been slacking off the jog/hike due to the weather. If you guys notice that the weather have not been cooperating...Hujan saja ah...seriusly I have gotten cubby...sigh~...even beh ckp my face makin bulat just see from the pic dh tau...
I love you beh!!!
Monday got to hang around wif ex-housemate pidz...we went on and on and on about stuff...man I miss UK...but then I LOVE brunei even more!!!!ehehe...just miss glambayo peopel...pidz,zaki(my cuz balah bapa), g sharin(yes these are the people that I care most and was there for me through out my final year) MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for today did Gundut's science project awu bukan ya yg buat aku plg buat....haha...bah gtg...dangani Simah makan jap I know its late,hehe...Oh yeah I finished the project dah...
See you tomorow...I try to update as much as I could
And for today did Gundut's science project awu bukan ya yg buat aku plg buat....haha...bah gtg...dangani Simah makan jap I know its late,hehe...Oh yeah I finished the project dah...
See you tomorow...I try to update as much as I could
0 comments:
Post a Comment