Assalamualaikum...
On the 29 november went for jogging again but this time with cousin Simah...I pick her up at Tamoi then went jogging,hehe...We had a blast jogging and gossiping. Did more gossiping then jogging actually haha... When we meet up gossip is the first agenda haha. Nothing much happen on that day but hubby had his genetic on the 29th he was not liking it after the exam was done...Feel really bad for him but beh you did your best already just concentrate on the other three papers,Ok? Actually not much happen did my usual things and oh yeah!hehe. I get excited when it comes to food,haha...I just learn how to make squairel firh(tupai ikan)haha...It may sound weird but if you see it you would like it as well. Well actuallynya alum plg ku master 2 nantitah got to get use to fileying the fish first!hehe...
Thats all folks!
On the 30th November, today,haha...My mom woke me at 2 30 am..yes thats right 230AM!!!...I was like nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I slept late last nite let me sleep more!!!haha...Nada wah I woke up right after my mom woke me up at 230AM!!! mandi apa segala lah then mcm pakai baju kurung...kemana nah linz bangun awal ah,haha...I went to Kuala Lurah and arrived there at exactly 4am...nada org bah sana ah mcm ah 2 hours lagi~~~kusut~~~
What was I doing there for...Arrived at Punang at exactly 8 30am...laju bh bapa atu drive menbari ijap bnr tah eh...Linz was attending my cousine or is she my babu wedding...Awu men-aga org kawin ku tadi,haha suspend je~~~This is my first trip to Punang, pernah dah ku ke Tawat men-aga amit Dayang's wedding it was like ages ago(seriusly) macam masa ku darjah 5 kah 6 2 haha...
then after sometime went back sal lama bh tunggu the groom since the groom tinggal di limbang.Oh yeah she(the bride's dad is my mom part of the family of my grandmother side)...Then on the way membali durian!!!NYUM!!!! I LOVE DURIAN!!!gila durian ne aku ani i can eat like 2-3 biji durian on my own!haha! masa on the way balik atu tah ku makan haha...believe it or not I open the durian myself ada plg minta karat kan pi menbuka dlmnya lagi kaja ku 2,haha..

Singgah jap di Limbang liat2 buah-buahan mana tau ada tampoikan...Then there it was BIG tampois! haha ku bali and seikat aku seorang saja makan...NYUM!!! and yes I love eating local fruits!then bali limau madu nada nyaman limau madunya ah buleh~~~Then went home reached immigration at 2pm...then you know the rest,hehe...

On the 29 november went for jogging again but this time with cousin Simah...I pick her up at Tamoi then went jogging,hehe...We had a blast jogging and gossiping. Did more gossiping then jogging actually haha... When we meet up gossip is the first agenda haha. Nothing much happen on that day but hubby had his genetic on the 29th he was not liking it after the exam was done...Feel really bad for him but beh you did your best already just concentrate on the other three papers,Ok? Actually not much happen did my usual things and oh yeah!hehe. I get excited when it comes to food,haha...I just learn how to make squairel firh(tupai ikan)haha...It may sound weird but if you see it you would like it as well. Well actuallynya alum plg ku master 2 nantitah got to get use to fileying the fish first!hehe...
Thats all folks!
On the 30th November, today,haha...My mom woke me at 2 30 am..yes thats right 230AM!!!...I was like nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I slept late last nite let me sleep more!!!haha...Nada wah I woke up right after my mom woke me up at 230AM!!! mandi apa segala lah then mcm pakai baju kurung...kemana nah linz bangun awal ah,haha...I went to Kuala Lurah and arrived there at exactly 4am...nada org bah sana ah mcm ah 2 hours lagi~~~kusut~~~
Tunggu punya tunggu it was 6 am ada gi org potong que 2 eh bnr tah ku pirik2 krg!!! make it short my family and I went through 7 chopping (luruskah ni?)and handing the passport...sekalinya naik ferry 2 kali sekali di Temburong then the other one I thing it was at Lawas...then limpasi Terusan then Sundar then limpasi Tawat then arah Lawas ke Kg Punang...
I did my make up and tudung and wore my contact lens in the car on the way to Punang thus this is how I looked after all that haha...
What was I doing there for...Arrived at Punang at exactly 8 30am...laju bh bapa atu drive menbari ijap bnr tah eh...Linz was attending my cousine or is she my babu wedding...Awu men-aga org kawin ku tadi,haha suspend je~~~This is my first trip to Punang, pernah dah ku ke Tawat men-aga amit Dayang's wedding it was like ages ago(seriusly) macam masa ku darjah 5 kah 6 2 haha...
then after sometime went back sal lama bh tunggu the groom since the groom tinggal di limbang.Oh yeah she(the bride's dad is my mom part of the family of my grandmother side)...Then on the way membali durian!!!NYUM!!!! I LOVE DURIAN!!!gila durian ne aku ani i can eat like 2-3 biji durian on my own!haha! masa on the way balik atu tah ku makan haha...believe it or not I open the durian myself ada plg minta karat kan pi menbuka dlmnya lagi kaja ku 2,haha..
Singgah jap di Limbang liat2 buah-buahan mana tau ada tampoikan...Then there it was BIG tampois! haha ku bali and seikat aku seorang saja makan...NYUM!!! and yes I love eating local fruits!then bali limau madu nada nyaman limau madunya ah buleh~~~Then went home reached immigration at 2pm...then you know the rest,hehe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment