UPDATED AND BUFFDAY WISH!!!

Assalamualaikum...

I know that I have not blog for the past few days sal nya aku malas,hehe...I know I have nothing to do but yet too lazy to blog...oh well...Ok just a brief summary of what I have been doing in the past few days...ok after the punang trip I ate a LOT of durians banar banyak bah durian putih tia lagi yang menbari paning kepala. Then the next morning dangani abang revise again macam biasa,hehe...woke up a bit late sal paning ku berabis. Bila ku paning bah abis tah 2 mood ku kurang sikit. Made chocolate donuts for bebeh, fajar, amoy and I forgot kaka apa namanya ah? Anyways mcm biasa was there to support beh revise and kacau org revise.hehe. Banar2 sakit kepala ku masih masa atu shouldnt have ate that much of durian...

Then the next day I ate durians again...banar tah a
ku ani inda merati dah sakit kepala makan durian masih,hehe...ani durian kuning bah yth 2 lain kesnya,hehe...ku jadikan lah durian yg bnyak atu cucur durian!!!!!!nyaman!!!!!I know im on diet masa atu makan lagi yang berminyak haha(mental jadinya esoknya)



After beh punya last day of exam linz was kinda worry about his exam his been moody, difahami I been in that situation jua kan...Anyways after his exam beh msg that he ate out wif maw, fajar, alvin, nisa, hudz, fadh, ziqah and mijah...then he said to meet up at the mall. Did went there tabiat bah aku 2 drive,haha. there was traffic(tebiat bah aku 2 drive,hehe). Yatah silahau jua 2 baru jua abis exam tarus kami dua jln2,hehe... Did trim my hair(krg ku upload gambarnya), beh buy me serum and headband,hehe. i lost my headband again!...thanks beh for that!hehe...then linz antar beh ke ubd then linz ambil babu balik kaja. Bapa had badminton wif uncles(kawan sepejabat bapa).
Then the next day went out wif liyah at 11. Cani cetanya kami atu kan makan satay(ada kah satay at 11?). To our dissapointment nada!!!! oh well teruskan perjuangan to mall mam2 arah pizza hut. Liyah was craving for lasagnya sal nya linz berjabih bercerita sal makanan saja haha. We ate at pizza hut bnr tah eh berkurun menunggu but it was ok jua lah. Then dangani liyah to buy her stuff than balik..AND LIYAH THANKS FOR THE TREAT!!!!!

Today nothing much went out wif the family and ate out .My siblings suka banar makan di KFC. Fav durg tah udah 2 bnr tah aku mcm bah mana saja tah...then jln2 and went home...


OH a belated shout out to~~~~~~NORSALINA aka my baby sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bagak plg udh kedia ani(jgn marah,hehe)

HAPPY BELATED 23RD BIRTHDAY ADIK!!!!!!!!!!!!
p/s: see we look the same,kan?hehe LOVE ADIK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...how i wish u could have explained to me earlier.. im not the kind of person yg kan bemusuh with anyone especially u... we were having fun when we were kids.. what happened to u?? why did u always have to turn ur back away from me?? i was smiling to u when we last met n u just looked away... i have no grudge against u n i just want u to know that i have never hated u... i just thought of what u did was because of something else n not me..if u could just tell me n explain to me of why were u being so hard on me?? what actually did i do to u??

salam.....